Community News is proud to support local events, organisations and community minded initiatives that connect and inspire local communities.
As we receive numerous proposals every year, we have included the below guidelines to make our requirements clear to potential sponsorship seekers and to encourage the presentation of proposals that meet our sponsorship requirements.
To be considered, proposals must include:
• Key details of the opportunity
• Overview of your marketing plan, including what is and is not confirmed
• List of sponsors who have committed to date
• Comprehensive list of benefits, including how they relate to us and our products. Dollar value on offered benefits where possible
• Expected sponsor commitment
• Creative ideas as to how we can use this sponsorship and those benefits to connect with our target markets
• Timeline, including important deadlines
We generally need a minimum of three months lead time to effectively plan and implement our leverage activities. All proposals are reviewed by our Sponsorships Coordinator to assess suitability, feasibility and resources required (human and monetary). Sponsee’s are notified of the disposition of the proposal in writing.
Please submit proposals to email@example.com